Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome to the Best Picture project.

So here, I've begun a journey that will not only be fun for me, but quite an accomplishment.

For many years now, I've been a film fan and I've always wanted to complete watching all 80...well now nearing to 81 Best Pictures the Academy Awards has in its prestigious lineup. So here I begin by giving myself a challenge to see all Best Pictures and posting my thoughts here about each and every one of them.

Please spare with me the fact that I really haven't seen all and will take me a while to post everything. I've seen a majority of the films, but I don't wanna write any reviews until a rewatching of the film.

It's nearly summer break here in the Philippines so I'll have plenty of time on my hands. Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment